Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 17 August 2012

Dakore Egbuson


 Nollywood actress, Dakore Akandeee Engbuson who was rumoured to have left the Nigerian movie industry has made a surprise come back.she is one of the actress that has been abel to stay out of rumors. 
Contrary to rumours that her husband’s father request she quits Nollywood, here is what the beautiful mother of one has to say:
I want to use this medium to clear the air. I don’t know why they went ahead to say because I became a wife my career was over. That is a very archaic way of thinking. Women these day and age work. We have responsibilities. But I didn’t say anything because everything one says about me and I react, I won’t have time to do anything with my life. I am an actor but having a family is more important to me, and I am very sure my fans appreciate that. I considered my fans and I said to myself when my daughter is old enough, I would come back to the movie industry. She’s almost one now. 
wishing u all the best dear!

No comments: